Hello and greetings! Beginning Nov. 1, our Winter hours will be M-F 11-6, SAT 10-6. (CLOSED SUNDAY). To schedule bike repair, check out our online appointment system, below. Questions? E-mail us at email@example.com or text to 510-328-1158.
The combination of fast and medium-burning carbohydrates in Clif’s Energy Gels provides you with a steady stream of usable fuel during workouts and races. Electrolytes help balance your fluid levels, while caffeine in three of the flavors gives a boost to your central nervous system and releases free fatty acids into your bloodstream, which can help spare your body’s limited glycogen stores. Clif uses 90% organic ingredients and a thin consistency that goes down easy in both hot and cold weather. Even the packaging has a special touch—the opening is narrow and has a litter-resistant leash, the corners are rounded for jersey pocket comfort, and each packet has a reduced carbon footprint.
The combination of fast and medium-burning carbohydrates in Clif’s Energy Gels provides you with a steady stream of usable fuel during workouts and races. Electrolytes help balance your fluid levels, while a heavy dose of caffeine gives a boost to your central nervous system and releases free fatty acids into your bloodstream, which can help spare your body’s limited glycogen stores. Clif uses 85% organic ingredients and a thin consistency that goes down easy in both hot and cold weather. Even the packaging has a special touch—the opening is narrow and has a litter-resistant leash, the corners are rounded for jersey pocket comfort, and each packet has a reduced carbon footprint.
WD-40's Wet Lube is the perfect bicycle lubricant for riding in wet and muddy conditions. Their exclusive formula has been tested and proven by mechanics and cyclists and is amped up for premium lubrication. Wet Lube improves shifting and extends the life of your chain and drivetrain components by repelling moisture and gunk.
- For extreme wet and muddy riding conditions. Works well in winter conditions as well (handles cold well)
- Improves shifting and extends chain life by repelling moisture and gunk
- Goes on wet, stays wet
- Does not contain wax
- Specifically developed for bicycles and thoroughly tested by WD-40 scientists in partnership with IBDs, pro bike mechanics, and pro cyclists
The Mirrycle mounts in minutes with the wrench that is included. The mirror is a 3" round, convex glass mirror with a wide field of view. The mirror is adjustable to any viewing angle.
- Fits inside handlebars with 13.75mm – 22.5mm (.54" to .875") inside diameter
A new addition to the Race Face flat pedal line up: the Chester Pedal. This tough and burly nylon composite body provides a large platform with the same grip as traditional alloy pedals via the bottom loading 8 hex traction pins per side. Thin and lightweight is the name of the game with Chester, featuring a cro-mo axle that is fully sealed and a 100% serviceable bearing and bushing system. This pedal offers great performance for a wide range of riders at a price that leaves plenty of cash in pocket to spring for that round of bevies at your local watering hole after hammering out a day of hot laps with the crew.
- Nylon composite body
- Replaceable steel pins (8 per side)
- Fully sealed
- Smooth and durable sealed bearing and bushing system
- Cro-mo axle
- Thin and lightweight concave platform
- Large platform with same grip as traditional pedals
Here For The Party
A party's just not a party until Chester shows up. This burly nylon-composite pedal is big on features, small on price, and fully ready to tear up some trail. A concave body, replaceable traction pins, and a cro-mo sealed axle are all representing.
The Full Meal Deal
A slim yet durable nylon-composite body is accented with a concave design, built-in traction treads and 8 replaceable traction pins per side.
Not Just Another Axle
Made to stand up to punishment, the durable sealed cro-mo axle rolls on a completely serviceable bearing + bushing set-up.
Bling For Your Bike
No build is complete without sick looking color-Coordinated pedals. Chester pedals come in multiple vibrant colors to choose from.
- Platform Height: 18.4mm
- # of Pins: 16 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal (8 per side)
- Platform L x W: 101 x 110mm
- Axle Material: Chromoly Steel
- Body Material: Nylon Composite
- Material: Nylon Composite
- Weight: 360g
DZero is Quarq's next-generation power meter platform for those who live to be challenged, pushed, and tested in the toughest scenarios imaginable. Now Quarq has introduced a DZero spider designed to replace the factory spider on Specialized's S-Works carbon crankset.
Quarq DZero for Specialized embodies 10 years of Quarq advances in power meter technology, plus new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, revised circuitry, a new strain gauge design and the Qalvin BLE app. You also get AxCad accelerometer cadence, the easy-to-replace CR2032 battery, an IPX7 waterproof rating and a 2-year warranty.
Features & Benefits:
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer
- AxCad – no cadence magnet required
- 10K Temperature Compensation
- Battery – CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools
- Power Balance
- OmniCal – swap chainrings without affecting accuracy
- 2-year warranty
- IPX7 waterproof rating
- Accuracy – within 1.5%, measuring both legs
- Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin app
- Traditional 5-arm spider compatible with Specialized S-Works Carbon Road Crank Arms from 2013-Current.
- Available in 130 BCD and 110 BCD.
- Replaces the standard spider.
- A Specialized lockring tool is required for installation.
The Travoy’s compact design effortlessly stores away and is ready for deployment on your everyday commute or the occasional neighborhood bikeshare ride. The Quick Hitch, extendable tow arm and thoughtfully designed features maximize the trailer’s utility and functionality. The Travoy is the perfect tool for nimbly hauling the day’s groceries, luggage, or gear by bike for any urban adventure.
- Length: 43"
- Width: 22"
- Capacity: 60lbs
Burley's Nomad Cargo Rack is made of lightweight, sturdy aluminum and mounts easily to your Nomad trailer (sold separately) so you can expand your carrying capacity and haul even more stuff on your journeys. Now there's no excuse to leave anything home!
Maximize your visibility with this amazing taillight. The SuperFlash aims 2 extreme LEDs plus a half-watt Blaze LED for light that can be seen for up to 1 mile! The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable. And, the SuperFlash includes a bike mount and clip mount for multiple mounting options. Plus, the 2 AAA batteries (included) offer run times up to 100 hours.
Serfas' Thunderbolt Headlight delivers 90 lumens in an extremely versatile, USB-rechargeable package. Attach the water-resistant silicone body nearly anywhere on your bike, and use the high, low, or two flash modes to make sure cars, cyclists and pedestrians can see you at night. At just 50 grams, you won't even notice it's on your bike — but others will!
Stomp pedals feature a truly concave shape and proprietary pin profile, making these a leader in traction and feel. Fully extruded and CNC-machined to be the ultimate off-road pedal for everything from an all-mountain ride with friends to enduro racing. Available in two sizes, Standard for most riders, and an XL version for folks seeking the maximum contact patch.
- Bushing & double bearing spindle configuration
- Full-length chromoly spindles for durability
- 44 iSSi concave pins (11 per side) and installation tool included
- Platform size: 120 x 102 x 18mm (XL)
- Platform size: 120 x 95 x 18mm (Standard)
- 64.5mm spindle length (XL)
- 57mm spindle length (Standard)
Reliable. Durable. Quieter Than Ever Before.
When it comes to indoor bike trainers, the most frequently asked question is: how quiet is it? Taking this to heart, our Madison, Wisconsin-based team put this query under the microscope and set a goal to build a trainer so quiet, that the only sound is that of your drive train.
The result? A direct drive smart trainer that touts a sound specification of 59 decibels at 20 mph. In other words, the H3 is five times quieter than previous generations, making it the quietest smart trainer to ever leave our doors.
Following the Saris direct drive smart trainer legacy, the H3 features the same reliably and durability as its predecessors. Each H3 is made from cast and machined aluminum sourced from America’s heartland. Encased inside are components meticulously calibrated to measure power, speed and cadence, as well as a precision-balanced flywheel - all built to handle 2000 watts and replicate a 20% climbing grade.
Tested to withstand heavy training, the H3’s internal cooling system will keep the electromagnetic resistance system working – and accurate – long after your legs have given out.
- Quieter Than Ever: all new drive system shaves decibels off previous generations.
- Precise Training: +/- 2% power accuracy.
- Controlled and Consistent: electromagnetic resistance provides a measured workout every time.
- Direct Drive Design: widest bike compatibility and eliminates wheel slips.
- No External Sensors Required: measures speed, cadence and power.
- Seamless Integration: connects to indoor cycling apps with dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth FTMS standards.
- Zwift certified.
- Noise level: 59 decibels at 20 mph
- Power measurement accuracy: +/- 2%
- Maximum power output: 2000 watts at 20 mph
- Simulates a 20% climbing grade
- Fast response electromagnetic resistance
- Measures speed, cadence and power – no external sensors needed
- 20 lb precision balanced flywheel
- Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth FTMS standards
- Built-in front wheel block
- Integrated carrying handle
- Compatible with Shimano 8-11 speed cassettes
- XD/XDR freehubs sold separately (link)
- Thru-axle compatible for bike frames with fork widths of 142 or 148.
- Quick-release compatible for bike frames with fork widths of 130mm and 135 mm.
- Compatible with a wide variety of devices and indoor cycling applications, including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more. Contact us with questions about compatibility with other software.
- Headless mode (powered on, not paired to any apps) lets you ride with a progressive resistance curve that matches the Fluid2 (link).
- LED indicator lights communicate connectivity and more.
- Direct drive design directly connects the bicycle to the resistance unit, eliminating tire wear.
- Internal cooling technology ensures accurate ride data even during the hardest of workouts.
- Folding legs provide widest footprint of direct drive indoor bicycle trainers on the market for added stability and easy storage.
- Accessible and balanced handle allows for smooth, anyone-can-carry transit of the trainer.
- Over the air (OTA) firmware updates and calibration via the Saris app (link to firmware page)
- Maximum weight (rider and bike): 300 lbs.
- Dimensions when Open L*H*W: 31x18.5x19.5 inches (787.4x469.9x495.3 mm).
- Dimensions when Closed L*H*W: 8.5x18.5x19.5 inches (76.2x469.9x495.3 mm).
- Weight: 47 lb. (21.3 kg).
- Cassette sold separately.
Continental's Gatorskin Folding combines 3 flat-protection technologies into one fast-riding, high-mileage racing and training tire. It features a super-fine 180 thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and is finished with a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a tire with a lightweight folding bead that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection second to none.
- DuraSkin sidewall protection
- PolyX puncture protection
- Weight: 220/240/320/325 grams (23c/25c/28c/32c)
Conquer ice, conquer snow, conquer winter riding! Commuting to work or school on ice just got faster and easier with 45NRTH's Xerxes. 140 steel-carbide studs provide unrivaled control and durability, while the ultra-narrow profile easily slices through snow to provide extreme traction in every winter condition.
The Super Patch Kit is comprised of a small plastic case, a piece of sandpaper for roughing up the tube and 6 peel-and-stick patches so no gluing is required. The patches stick fast thanks to 3M technology and they're thin and flexy to stretch with the tube. There's no easier way to patch a tube.
The Mirrycle Jellibell is a fun way to let pedestrians and other riders know you're coming! The Jellibell has a see-through top so you can see the gears spin as it rings. It's weatherproof, too!
- Dome Diameter: 48mm (1.9")
- Fits handlebars with 21mm – 22.5mm (.83" – .89") outside diameters
From loose snow, to icy freeze-thaw and everything in between, the Wrathchild craves the best and worst winter conditions.
Deep center lugs aggressively claw into unconsolidated snow for extreme acceleration and braking traction. Super tall side lugs dig into loose snow to provide predictable and confident cornering. Encounter sheer ice on your ride, and Wrathchild’s concave studs tear into the surface.
Let Wrathchild bring out your inner child and go carve up some local trails.
- Deep, aggressive lugs dig into snow
- Tall side lugs provide cornering confidence
- 252 concave studs tear into slick surfaces
- Tubeless ready
The iconic, progressive, and popular NEO 2 Smart is optimized with an even quieter and more powerful Smart direct drive. The motor is redesigned in order to provide a better indoor cycling experience and ride feel, especially during climbs and sprints. The NEO 2T Smart is more silent then ever thought possible and is, without question, the most powerful, realistic, and accurate bike trainer to date.
- Improved air and mechanical stillness results in a nearly silent smart bike trainer with power and cadence accuracy within 1%
- New motor design creates enhanced ride feel during climbs and acceleration and when riding at low speed or cadence
- Now enables accurate pedal stroke analysis via compatible third-party software and Edge bike computers
- Dynamic inertia compensates for weight and other factors to ensure a realistic and smooth ride
- Road feel feature lets you experience the sensation of different road surfaces, such as cobblestone and gravel
Type of trainer: Interactive Smart direct-drive with motor brake
Magnets: 32 Neodymium magnets
Electrical requirements: 110-240 Volt , Main power optional
Power indicator: Multicolor LED, Spot on floor
Connection indicator (ANT/BT): 2 LEDs
Firmware upgradable: Yes
Suitable cassettes: Shimano & SRAM: 8 – 12 speed, Campagnolo. Not suitable for Specialized SCS system, SRAM XD and XD-R body sold separately
Suitable axles: Road 130mm, MTB 135mm, 142mm & 148mm thru-axles. Adapter for 135 x 10mm available
Supplied with: Front wheel support, Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm), Direct drive quick release with adapter set for 142x12mm & 148x12mm thru-axles, 1 month Tacx Premium software
Max. power (40 km/h): 2200 Watt
Max. incline: 25%
Simulation of descent: Yes
Max. torque: 85 Nm
Max. brake force: 250 N
Mass inertia: Variable to 125kg (275.6lbs)
Calibration: No calibration required
Footprint (lxw): 575 × 750mm (22.6 × 29.5 in)
Height: 550mm (21.7 in)
Dimensions when folded: 620 × 260 × 440mm (24.4 × 10.2 × 17.3 in)
Weight: 21.5 kg (47.3 lbs)
Article number: T2875
DATA OUTPUT AND CONTROL
Wireless communication: ANT+ FE-C, Bluetooth Smart open
Control by: ANT+FE-C bike computers, Connect to computer via ANT+antenna, Smartphone, Stand alone, Tablet
Output: Cadence, Power, Speed
Read out on: Bike computer, Computer with ANT+ antenna, Smartphone, Sports watch, Tablet
Error Tolerance: <1%
Whisky's No.9 12f is their most versatile carbon drop bar. It's equally at home on tarmac, gravel or twisty cyclocross courses. Full carbon construction offers a light, stable platform while reducing vibration and adding comfort. From touring to racing, this modern bar is a great addition to almost any bike in your stable. The comfortable 12-degree flare provides excellent control and comfort, especially off-road, or in challenging conditions. A semi-compact design offers seamless transitions between positions. Available in a complete size range, this bar is a perfect fit for any rider.
- 220g (42cm)
- Drop: 116mm
- Reach: 68mm
- Flare: 12°
- Measured Center-to-Center at the levers
Lil' Cobber Rear produces an incredible 330º of light, so you'll be clearly seen from all angles. In an increasingly busy world, this bike light is brilliantly effective at attracting attention and helping keep you safe on the road. Packing 50 lumens this Lil' Cobber is seriously bright. The Cobber has integrated USB recharging, is 100% waterproof and you can program the settings using the Modemaker app. It mounts with tool-less removable silicone straps for bars/seat posts 22 – 32mm+ diameter with magnetic mount (aero Mount also included). If you are looking for the best rear commuter bike light around, look no further.
- Light modes: Max, Mid, Steady Pulse, Flash, Eco Flash come pre-programmed
- LEDs: Efficient Chip on Board (COB) LEDs designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode
- Integrated USB plug: No charging cable required, plugs directly into USB ports & is designed to be exposed to the elements
- Charge time: 4 hours (LED will turn off when fully charged)
- Battery: USB Rechargeable Lithium Polymer
- Accessories included: Standard Mount, Aero Mount, 3x interchangeable straps for bars/seat posts 22-27mm / 28-32mm+, and USB extension.
- Ultra-Clean, waterproof formula chain lube designed for use in dry conditions
- Surface active chemistry promotes smooth shifting under load, quiets chain noise and significantly improves life of drivetrain
- Fast penetration and setup promotes a clean, trouble-free operating environment in dry, dusty conditions
Featuring a simple, strong, and aggressive design, ABUS' Ultra 410 is the ideal entry-level U-lock. It's simple design conceals a number of high-tech advancements in security. The addition of the Cobra Cable adds security and versatility. The 12mm double-bolting, temper-hardened steel shackle extends all the way through the lock body, providing excellent protection against cutting and torsion attacks in a simple yet innovative design.
- Innovative soft-touch housing cover prevents damage to paint
- Pass-through shackle provides anti-twist protection
- Easy-to-mount SH 34 bracket mounts easily to frames with a 24-35mm diameter
- Double-layered cylinder with special wafers and additional decoy cuttings protects against picking
- Mechanism Type: Key
- Diameter: 12 mm
- Shackle Shape: Round
- Shackle Height: 230 mm
- Shackle Width Inner: 11.8 cm
- 2 keys are supplied with the lock
A tough, insulated, waterproof, and comfortable shoe built for riders without an off-season.
- Waterproof GORE-TEX Insulated Comfort liner for maximum protection and warmth
- Integrated lace shield design with high cuff cover construction
- A fleece-lined insole for added insulation and heat retention.
- 360-degree reflectivity for high visibility
- MICHELIN high-performance, dual-density rubber outsole offers superior traction with unmatched durability, stability, and slip resistance
- Torsional midsole “TORBAL” allows natural rider “flow” motion during downhill descents
Be safe out there with Serfas' TL-STN Seat Stay Taillight. This water-resistant safety beacon will get you noticed out on the road with a large, super-bright 1/2-watt red LED flanked by 6 brilliant smaller LEDs. Plus, the weatherproof silicone body stretches to easily mount to any tube on your bike. Use a few Seat Stay Taillights for 360-degrees of visibility! This great light has steady, strobe and flash modes.
Whisky's No.9 24f Carbon Drop Bar is designed for comfort and control in challenging situations. Specifically aimed at long distance touring, gravel, or off-road pursuit, the 24-degree flare offers huge control from the drops. Full carbon construction offers a light, stable platform while reducing vibration and adding comfort. This thoroughly modern drop bar is the perfect match to your off-road tourer, monstercross bike, or get-rad CX rig. The 24f’s sleek design offers seamless transition between positions. Available in a broad size range, there’s a width to perfectly fit your needs.
- 220g (42cm)
- Drop: 116mm
- Reach: 68mm
- Flare: 24°
- Measured Center-to-Center at the levers
Topeak's MTX BeamRack is an awesome way to add touring capacity to bikes that won't accept conventional racks, such as dual-suspension mountain bikes. The quick-release mount clamps firmly to your seatpost and this rugged rack boasts durable aluminum construction capable of supporting up to 20-pounds with ease.
The Transfer v2 is more solid than ever. From the steel construction of the original to a new Flatlock hitch cam for enhanced stability in tow. Plus, a semi-integrated cable lock for an upgrade in security. The best part? The new Transfer v2 has the modular configurations available so you get a multi-rider rack at an everyone-friendly price.
- Flatlock cam for 2", ball cam for 1.25"
- Includes semi-integrated bicycle cable lock
- Tamper-resistant hitch security
- More robust hitch design for enhanced stability in tow
- Holds up to a 50" wheelbase bike (previously 47")
- Holds wheels 18"-29" (previously 20"-29")
- Holds tires up to 5" with accessory strap (previously 4.5") + better hook clearance for loading fat bikes
- Automotive-grade 750 hour salt spray hardware
- Dedicated 2" hitch version in the 2 bike configuration can be directly mounted on campers, recreational vehicles, or trailers with CHASSIS MOUNTED RECEIVERS ONLY.
Pairing the versatile GXP bottom bracket platform with hollow carbon Exogram arms, the SRAM RED crankarm assembly is light, strong, and elegant. It can be paired with any SRAM AXS spider or integrated chainring, with or without power meter.
- 8-bolt interface compatible with power and non-power AXS spiders and integrated chainrings
- Hollow Exogram carbon arms
- BB/Spider/Chainrings not included